Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 95


SHE DID IT!!!!!

I was so very nervous for her!  I was afraid she'd be afraid & mess up.  I was worried about how embarrassing it would be for her mommy to drive her to school when everyone knew she was late 'cause she was taking her test.  She did great.  The DMV people are alot nicer than they were when Scott & I were young!!!  The instructor who took her out was way cool.  Even gave her sunglasses to help her w/the glare!!  I'm soooo proud of her.  And a little freaked!  When did I get old enough to have a kid that drives?!?!?


After the DMV, she drove me home  & took off for school.  Talk about freaky, watching your baby drive away.  I did NOT cry, although I wanted to!!!  She called me when she got to school.  She said it was weird for her too; first time she'd been in a car ALONE and had no one to talk to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment