Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 107


Saddest day of the weekend, going home day.  I had so much fun w/these girls; hate to say good bye.  We got up & Sherri left first.  Longest drive!!!  Then we all went to breakfast.  I got to meet the famous Josh!  Stuffed myself beyond words!!  I was soooo tired by the time I got on the road.  My GPS took me thru the heart of Indianapolis.  That was under CONSTRUCTION!!!  Argh!!!  Lost about 45 minutes.  Finally got to IL & took a LONG rest at the Wendy's!  "Lost" even MORE time 'cause my GPS thinks that the speed limit in IL is 70 when it's only 65.  Finally made it home about 6:30. 

Somehow, in my picture taking I missed pics of Robin, Chelsea & Traci!!!  How'd that happen??  Can't wait for next year.  Utah in the fall doesn't look good :(

No comments:

Post a Comment