Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 111



BANQUET!!!

We've been waiting for this day for months!  This is Bethel's version of Prom.  Every year, the Senior class plans a fancy dinner and activities for the entire high school.  This year, it's dinner at Julia's, bouncing at the Sky Zone & then back to the school for a video scavenger hunt.  

Becca  got out of school at 11:45 so she could make her 12:30 hair appointment.  Then, we painted her nails & got her ready.  We got to the school at 4pm, the appointed time.  Last year there was at least a half hour before they left to take pics.  So, I didn't take a whole lot of pics at home.  Of course, this year, they had NO TIME for pics.  I grabbed a couple of quick shots but this of Becca & Zach is awful!!!  In a hurry & they were facing into the sun.  <sigh>


The only full length shot I got was part of the group shot.  <sigh again>  next year, it'll be better!!!  Since there will only be 3 Seniors, I hope they let the Juniors help plan!!!

The kids had a blast at the sky zone.  I was there when they got back so I could help w/the video scavenger hunt.  It was soooo much fun!!  They had a list of 20 things they had to do & I had to take pics or video of them doing it.  I had a great group that wasn't the LEAST BIT EMBARRASSED to act like fools. (This pic was taken in the PITCH BLACK of the park.  I had no idea how it was going to look until it was taken.  Becca, JOIN THE GROUP!!  LOL) 

No comments:

Post a Comment