Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 90


The best part of going to Mom's?  Getting to see Kevin & Missy's kids.  I spent time with Nancy & Marvin & Missy in the morning.  We just sat around talking about nothing.  Nancy showed me some of the quilts she has made.  Then, we all went for a late lunch at Smith's.  YUMMMY!!!  Afterwards, we checked back in with mom & dad and headed out to Kevin & Missy's house.  Meghan was getting ready for gymnastics, Ryan was watching a movie, Matthew was doing his homework & playing on the computer.  Marissa just sat around talking & texting.  LOL 

Meghan wanted me to take her picture.  She went out & played on the trampoline.  I got some cool action shots of her.  When we came back in (it was cold & spitting rain!) she wanted to see the pics.  After she looked, I just took this shot of her.  Love the way it turned out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment