Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 50


I don't want to say that the Mills mall is in the sticks but.....this tractor was parked in the lot outside the mall.  LOL  There IS a Cabellas in that mall.  LOL

Took the kids to the Mall in St Peters, MO tonite.  (Scott went to play cards w/his Mom, Aunt & Uncle!)  The Borders at that mall is closing and Becca wanted to go get books at 20% off plus an extra 10%!!!  She got 4 books, Nick & I got one & I picked up 3 baseball magazines for Scott at 40% off!!  Then we walked (we had such an AWESOME parking place and planned on coming back to the mall later) to the Chilis that just happened to be on the other side of the parking lot!  After a YUMMY dinner (out waitress had the kitchen make special Chicken Bites for the kids!) we went back & did more shopping.  Becca got clothes from American Eagle & Nick got some from Hollister.  I got ROCKS!!! 

We left the mall at 8:25.  I called the Archivers about 15 minutes away & they confirmed they closed at 9!  Dang, I even had a coupon!!!  We decided to drive past the Mills on the way, just to see what time we could make it by.  We got to the mall at 8:45.  I RAN to Archivers w/Becs while Nick stopped at the book store there.  Was able to pick up a new TH Die & check out before 9pm!! 

Hit a McDs on the way home for sodas!!  GOOD Saturday Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment