Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 45


Ever have one of those days when EVERYTHING goes wrong?  Today was one of those days.  Took becca to the Dr but there's nothing he can really do for her.  She's already on antibiotics so it doesn't matter if she has strep, ear infection of whooping cough as they would all be treated the same way anyway.  Scott's still not feeling well (he has the same funk, just not as bad) On top of all the running around & all the sickies, we returned Scott's rental car today & left my index box full of coupons in the car.  The good news is they found them & were holding them for me! 

As if my day wasn't "fun" enough, I have this basket full of stuff that goes downstairs.  Whenever I find or use something that needs to go back downstairs, instead of running it right then, I put it in this basket.  Well, the basekt made it halfway down the stairs & then got knocked down the REST of the stairs.  I guess it's not THAT bad, it did finally get DOWNSTAIRS but this wasn't the way I planned it.  Do you think that cat had ANYTHING to do with it??

Oh, and Happy Valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment