Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 39

Tonite is Senior Night.  The graduating basketball players are celebrated and give speeches about their year(s) at Bethel.  I was VERY excited for tonite as these are the seniors I "know".  Caleb started at Bethel the same year Becca started and I got to work with Jeremy last year when I was filling in for Rhonda.  Matt is new this year but I've gotten to see him play all year. 

As luck would have it Becca's sick.  We went to the game but she was just miserable.  I had to take her back home before any of the festivities started.   I did get this pic of the boys but didn't get to hear their speeches or, more importantly GET ANY CAKE!!!  LOL

Scary thought: in a year & a half, it will be Becca having her Senior night in volleyball.  YIKES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment