Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 4

The boys have basketball practice or a game every night but Wednesday.  When they have a game, we usually just get to go home only to return an hour or so later.  But, on practice days, I still have to pick Becca up at 3 and then return to get the boys at 5.  Too little time to really drive home so we hang at McDs.  I LOVE McDs Diet Coke & Becca loves the Orange HiC.  We bring our books or computers or iPods or homework & just hang.  I actually like the forced down time.  I can't clean, cook or do laundry.  I can, if I've prepped properly work on swaps or read or surf.  It's rather nice!

Today, I was sitting around snapping pics.  What will be my pic of the day???  I took pics of the restaurant, the backs or people, the texture of the seats.  Then, I turned the camera on Becca.  I was rewarded w/half a dozen adorable shots of her.  She looks so sweet and SO GROWN UP!!!  Love you Boo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment