Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 21

I can drive THRU it!!!


This is taken at our mall, by what used to be Pasta House. 

Back story:  A few years back, we had some snow.  My parents were going to meet us at Pasta House for dinner.  Scott & I got there early (this was so long ago, we had no KIDS!)  We see my parents drive by & wait for them to come in.  And wait.  And wait.  And WAIT!!!  They don't show.  Finally, they come in.  Seems dad thought he could drive OVER the pile of snow between the parking rows & got his car stuck.  We ate dinner & then helped push dad's car over the snow.  Now, it's a standing joke whenever we see a pile of snow to announce "I can drive thru it!" 

For the record, this pile of snow is at least a 6' high.  I think even my dad wouldn't have tried to drive thru this one!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment