Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 3

Yesterday was the first basketball game of the new year.  And with my new camera!  I was excited to go & see how it worked for sports.  Basketball & volley ball were the two things I wanted the camera for.  I want some decent pics of my kids!!!  Well, I took the longer lens with me and, halfway thru the game, I had to change back to the shorter one!!  The gym was small & we were sitting basically ON THE COURT!  I'm VERY happy with the pics I took and I only used the "auto" mode.  When I figure the camera out a little more, I'll try the manual modes!

Now, I could show you bb pics but, you'll get to see PLENTY of them in the future (we still have 6 weeks of games!) Instead, I'll show you more of my family!!  Scott's Aunt & Uncle live in the town we were playing.  They had been wanting to see Nick play but, as they are getting older, neither drive after dark.  This was a PERFECT opportunity to take them to the game.  There was no JV game so we told them in advance that Nick probably wouldn't play.  And he didn't.  But, Aunt Jackie LOVED the game anyway.  She got into cheering for the boys & she didn't even KNOW them!!!  Brought back memories of her son's basketball years.  It was so much fun to have them along!!!

Wow!!!  Alot of words for a picture blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment