Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 80


My mother's ENTIRE family is in town for my uncle's funeral.  I HATE the reason we're all together but I love that we can all hang out.  Steve invited us all over to his new house.  Monica picked up food from a local restaurant & we warmed it when we got there.  I hate to say we had so much fun but we DID!!!  Ivan, Carolyn & Kelvin came up from Arkansas, Mom, Dad, Nancy, Marvin & Kevin & Missy & the kids came up from Bolivar.  Wayne & Judy (who live in our town but we rarely get together) came and all 3 of Steve's kids were HOME!  I hate to say we had a good time but it was so much fun hanging out with everyone.

This is actually a pic that Becca took.  She swore there was no way I'd keep it.  I can't say I LIKE it nor can I say it's a good picture of me but, it does seem to capture my spirit.  I did get even with her with this shot. 
Watch out for the woman with the camera!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment