Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 57


Tomorrow is Scott's birthday.  So, we decided to go out to eat TOMORROW instead of our usual Saturday night out.  But, as the day went on, no one could decide what they wanted for dinner!  I refuse to cook spaghetti on a Saturday (just a rule of mine, lol) so we decided to go out.  Well, no one could agree on where to eat.  There was discussion (argument??) until I suggested Wendy's. 

For a cheap, quick dinner, it was so much fun.  I don't know why.  We just laughed & joked & I took pictures of Nick's fries, his empty ketchup container, the stack of napkins and TRIED to get a pic of him.  He kept putting his hand in front of the camera.  I finally got this shot of him, headless but was given approval to keep this shot.  This is what Nick's about right now:  no pics, hollister shirts, his hollister chicken (yes, I know a parrot) necklace & his american rag hoodie.  For a boy who would NOT wear brand names a few years ago (insisted I get his t's from target) he's all about brand now.  Of course, these are the ONLY TWO brands he will wear.  No American Eagle, no Aeropostale, no Old Navy.  Only Hollister & American Rag.  Occasionally, if there is a Nautica T on clearance at Macy's, he'll buy it.  <sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment