Friday, September 2, 2011

Think I'll have more time now?

I can't tell you how many times I've tried to upload the pics for 5/18!  Something interupts me or my computer crashes or I can't locate the pic (the blog entry is saved,  I just haven't published it yet!)  And now, I'm going back to work.  Full Time!!!  HUH????  It's going to be a MAJOR adjustment but, I did find when I was working before, I had a better handle on my free time.  I was able to get up, get my shower & then post my pic of the day for the previous day.  Maybe, after a few weeks, I'll get used to that again.  Of course, the last time I worked FULL TIME, I didn't have a blog or FB or Twitter.  I hadn't even started hanging w/the girls on  Paper Crafts that led me to the Stamp-Shack.  Wow!!  I guess something will have to give...... but NOT this blog!!!!

1 comment:

  1. you will make better use of your time. you can't give us up!!

    ReplyDelete